Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website

Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website
This site will no longer publish new material. Please join our new website www.britishpakistanichristians.org

Monday 22 February 2010

Amnesty International Report on Pakistan 2001


I have just placed the receiver of my phone down, after a very interesting conversation with , the Lead officer responsible for "Amnesty International" concerns relating to Pakistan.

She has informed me she will cascade details of our protest on the 31st July through her membership network. Moreover, she has also provided me with a contact telephone number for Mr Mehboob Ahmed who sits on the minorities panel for the Human Rights Commission for Pakistan. I will try to make contact sometime this week, to see if they can intervene on behalf of the family of Shazia Bashir.

Maya also sent me details of a 2001 report on Pakistan that still provides an in depth and current analysis of the issues in Pakistan. Click here to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment