Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website

Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website
This site will no longer publish new material. Please join our new website www.britishpakistanichristians.org

Friday 28 August 2009

Don't forget Scottish pioneers!

I have recieved an email from Persis Mall from Scotland

"As part of the limited Asian Christian Community in Scotland, I am pleased that someone has finally addressed the need for a link for all our people in the UK. It is unfortunate that our community does not talk amongst itself.   My parents have longed for an Asian Christian event to be held in Scotland or in a northern city close enough for us to endure travel. The lack of such facility has resulted in a distinct cultural defecit within my siblings and I. We hope someone reading this blog might inform us of a conference or convention close enough to attend"


Thank you for your efforts Wilson Chowdhry

No comments:

Post a Comment